Terms & Conditions
1. WHAT ARE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
- These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which Ltl Bx Ltd provides the Website and offers for sale any Goods to You and on which You agree to use the Website to make Orders. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Orders made via the Website.
- Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that You understand them before using the Website and/or making an Order. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, You must cease use of the Website and must not make an Order through the Website.
- In these Terms and Conditions we use, inter alia, the following terms:
- “Account” means the account of a User with Ltl Bx which is created when a User registers with Ltl Bx by completing the registration form available on the Website;
- “Basket” means the virtual shopping basket associated with Your Account on the Website which contains Goods selected by You for purchase;
- “Customer” means any User who purchases Goods from Ltl Bx via the Website;
- “Goods” means the products ordered by and supplied to a Customer;
- “Listings” means a summary on the Website of Goods containing without limitation an image of the product (or a similar product), a description of the product, and a statement of the price of the product;
- “Order” means any request by a User to purchase any Goods made by selecting one or more Listings, adding such Listings to Your Basket, and making payment for the contents of Your Basket (as further detailed in clause 5);
- “Ltl Bx”, “we” and “us” are references to Ltl Bx Ltd;
- “Store” means the manufacturer, distributor, and/or original retailer of any Goods for whom Ltl Bx markets, promotes, and publishes such Goods through the Website and takes and processes Orders for such Goods from Customers;
- “Website” means any website published by Ltl Bx from time to time including without limitation the website at www.Ltl Bx.com and its subdomains, any associated social networking profiles, and any applications for mobile devices published by Ltl Bx from time to time.
- “User”, “Your” and “You” means a user of the Website.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By using the Website and/or making an Order, You accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Ltl Bx may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions. We will notify You of any changes to these Terms and Conditions either by emailing You (at the email address entered by You into the registration form on the Website) and/or by posting a notice on the Website. By continuing to use the Website and/or making any Order after changes to these Terms and Conditions are made and notified to You, You agree to be bound by such changes.
- You can review the most current version of our Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ link located at the bottom of the Website. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You are familiar with the current Terms and Conditions. You are advised to check the above link on a regular basis.
4. WHAT IS THE WEBSITE?
- The Website is an electronic retail store which combines physical product sourced or manufactured by Ltl Bx.
- A customer can buy and send gifts.
5. HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
- Users may browse the Website for free and may view products without any obligation to make an Order.
- You will be guided through a product wizard to either fill a custom Ltl Bx or select a curated Ltl Bx.
- If You wish to purchase Goods shown, You may select it by clicking on the basket icon.
- The default setting for the number of Goods shown is generally (though not always) one item.
- When You click the “Add to Cart” button at the end of the product wizard, the Goods shown will be transferred to Your Basket.
- At this stage, you can enter your billing details and then choose the recipient of the ‘Gift Box’.
- We ensure your items are packaged in the most appropriate box, you will not be able to choose the size or shape of your packaging.
- By adding Goods to Your Basket, You have not entered into any binding commitment. At any time prior to payment, You can delete any item from Your Basket.
- When You have finished selecting Goods, You may select the “Proceed to Checkout” button at the bottom of Your Basket.
- You will be asked to log in to Your Account, or if You have not yet set up an Account, you can proceed and register in the final stages of checkout.
- During the checkout process You will be redirected to the web page of our secure payment provider. You will be asked to enter Your credit or debit card details and to click “submit”. Depending on Your card provider, You may be redirected to a card verification page. This card verification page is operated by Your card issuer.
- Discount codes, coupons, vouchers, and free credit may be restricted or terminated at any time without prior notice. The use of such discount codes, coupons, vouchers, and free credit is limited to one per household unless otherwise stated.
- Ltl Bx will not see or receive Your credit or debit card details or Your verification information (to the extent that You are required to enter these). These will be viewable only by the payment provider and/or Your card issuer (as applicable).
- When Your payment has been processed, You will receive a confirmation email from Ltl Bx.
- On completion of the payment process which shall occur at the later of submission by You of Your credit or debit card details and (to the extent applicable) submission of the relevant verification information, an Order will have been made.
- The cancellation and refund policies set out below shall apply to such Order.
6. CREATING A DIGITALLY PRINTED PRODUCT (CARD) AND APPLYING IT TO A GIFT BOX
- A card can be added to any ‘Gift Box’ with other gift items.
- You cannot cancel or edit your Order of personalised products once the order has been placed and an order confirmation email received.
- We are not responsible for customer-generated mistakes, errors, or defects including spelling, typographical or grammatical errors; poor image quality derived from low-resolution images, order quantity, or other ordering errors, including delivery address. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before proceeding to payment.
- Content Rules – we do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- infringes anyone’s copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product;
- infringes any other rights, such as a trademark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience, or distress to any person;
- misrepresents the identity or impersonates any person;
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us;
- advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act.
- Delivery charges (if applicable) will be added at checkout. More information can be found in our Delivery & Returns section.
- If by accident the sender adds the wrong items to the wrong Gift Box, Ltl Bx will not be at fault and will consider the delivery final.
- If by accident Ltl Bx include the wrong items within the wrong Gift Box, Ltl Bx will take full responsibility and pay for the return and replacement of said items.
- Ltl Bx relies on third parties to provide delivery services. We are not responsible if estimated timelines are not met. If You do not receive your delivery in time, You may cancel Your Order in accordance with the cancellation policy detailed below.
- More information on our delivery methods can be found in our Delivery & Returns.
- If for any reason You are unhappy with Your Order:
- if the Goods were delivered to You, you must return them by post within 14 days of receiving them, for an exchange in the first instance, or full refund if a replacement cannot be made.
- if the Goods were delivered to someone else, you must return them by post within 14 days of receiving them, for an exchange in the first instance, or full refund if a replacement cannot be made.
- if Returns are made, the full Gift Box must be returned rather than individual items that comprise the Gift Box.
- All items must be returned new, unused, and with all tags and original packaging. Please note: Unless faulty, we are unable to accept returns of perishable items, earrings (for hygiene reasons), personal items sold with a hygiene seal where that seal has been broken, underwear, swimwear, products made to order, or any item that has been used or returned in an unsaleable condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and sent back to You or your Recipient.
- We reserve the right to replace goods wherever possible, prior to offering refunds.
- Refunds will only be credited to the original payment method used. The refund does not include any shipping or handling costs.
- We strongly advise You to send all returned items by a secure signed for service. Any returned items must be insured for the full amount of the sum paid and signed for on delivery.
- Ltl Bx will not be responsible for any lost or damaged Goods. Therefore, You are advised to retain the proof of postage certificate for any Goods returned.
- Where You have had Goods delivered to a specified address and decide that You do not wish to keep Goods that You have ordered, postal costs for returned Goods will be Your responsibility. In the event that Goods posted to You are damaged, faulty, or incorrectly supplied, Ltl Bx will refund the postage costs incurred by You.
- If You have opted to receive a refund Ltl Bx will credit the original purchasers credit/debit card for the sum paid within 3 business days of receipt of the returned Goods. Card refunds may take 2-3 business days to appear in Your account.
- We currently accept all major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. Our e-commerce platform is using Stripe for a trustworthy and secure check out process, making ordering your cards anywhere at any time a simple, safe, and seamless experience.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- On occasion, Stripe will send the issuing bank a request for either a $0 or a $1 authorisation to verify that the card is issued, and the bank will allow it to be authorised. This is a security measure from Stripe, to ensure that your card is chargeable, and will have no effect upon the overall price you pay for any products you purchase from the Ltl Bx site or mobile applications. Regardless of whether or not the authorisation is declined, the authorisation request is reversed immediately. However, even if the bank declines the authorisation, some people may still see an authorisation for $1 on their credit card statement. The important thing to remember is that this is not a charge, and it will disappear from your statement; depending on the bank, it will be removed from your statement within a few weeks, if not sooner.
10. YOUR CONDUCT
- By downloading and/or using the Website, You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Website.
- You agree and undertake to keep Your username and password confidential, not to disclose Your password to any other person, and not to permit any other person to log in to the Website using Your username and password.
- You agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Website or to violate any of the procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website, including these Terms and Conditions.
- You also agree not to:
- attempt to reverse engineer or sell, export, license, modify, copy, distribute or transmit the Website to any third party, or jeopardise the correct functioning of the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Website to which You do not possess access rights;
- impersonate any other person while using the Website;
- conduct Yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing, or objectionable manner while using the Website;
- resell or export the software associated with the Website;
- use the Website to generate unsolicited advertisements or spam; or
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Website, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Website.
11. OUR RIGHTS
In providing You with access to the Website, publishing Listings and permitting You to make Orders for Goods via the Website, Ltl Bx reserves the following rights, and in accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website and/or making any Order via the Website You grant to Ltl Bx and agree that Ltl Bx shall have the following rights:
- the right to refuse or withdraw Your access to the Website in accordance with applicable laws for any reason at any time (with or without notice) if in Ltl Bx’s sole and absolute discretion You violate or breach any of these Terms and Conditions;
- the right to suspend, amend or disable Your Account without giving You notice or any reason;
- the right to cancel any Order or amend in part any Order without giving You notice or any reason, save that in such circumstances Ltl Bx shall refund such part of the Order as has been canceled by it;
- the right to report You to the police or other judicial body if Ltl Bx believes in its sole and absolute discretion that Your conduct (whether in using the Website, making an Order for any Goods or otherwise) is or may be unlawful.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Ltl Bx and/or its licensor(s) are the sole owners of the Website, which includes any software, domains, and content made available through the Website.
- The Ltl Bx Website is protected by the UK and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. Without limitation, this means that You may not sell, export, license, modify, copy, distribute or transmit the Website (or any part of it) or any material provided through the Website without Ltl Bx’s prior express written consent.
- Any unauthorized use of the Website will result in the automatic termination of the limited license granted by us. Ltl Bx reserves the right to terminate the limited license without notice at any time following an unauthorized use by You of the Website.
- Ltl Bx and its graphics, logos, icons, and service names related to the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Ltl Bx. They may not be used without Ltl Bx’s prior express written permission.
- All other trademarks not owned by Ltl Bx that appear in connection with the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Ltl Bx.
Whilst we have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures to secure Your personal information from unauthorised use, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures. You acknowledge that You provide Your personal information at Your own risk.
14. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By downloading and/or using the Website and/or viewing Listings and/or making any Order for Goods through the Website, You consent to receive electronic communications and notices from Ltl Bx. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure, or other communications that we send to You electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
16. NO WARRANTY AND LIABILITY LIMIT
- Ltl Bx provides the Website “as is” and without any warranty or condition, whether express, implied, or statutory. Ltl Bx specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement to the extent permissible under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
- Ltl Bx assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the Website or in delivery of any Goods; any losses or damages arising from the use of the Website and/or any delay in delivery of any Goods and/or any errors in any Order and/or any Goods that are not of satisfactory quality or do not match the description of such Goods in the relevant Listing, save that on request Ltl Bx shall refund the price of such goods subject to the policy on returns detailed above; and any conduct by users of the Website.
- Ltl Bx reserves the right to deliver the Website, to publish Listings, and to facilitate Orders in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In no event shall Ltl Bx, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable (jointly or severally) to You for loss of use or any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Website, the publication of any Listing, the placement by You of any Order, the delivery of any Goods, the failure in whole or in part to deliver any Goods or these Terms and Conditions, on any theory of liability, and whether or not advised of the possibility of damage.
- Ltl Bx does not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ltl Bx.
- If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
- From time to time You may use or access services, promotions, and websites of third parties. In using or accessing third-party services, promotions, and websites, You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of such third parties governing their services, promotions, and websites and hereby acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for the provision of services, accuracy of promotions or content of websites belonging or operated by third parties.
- Ltl Bx specifically excludes liability for any loss, harm, distress, or damage suffered by You or any third party as a result of inaccurate information appearing on the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ltl Bx and its related companies, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, and merchant partners harmless from and against any third-party claim or cause of action, including reasonable attorneys` fees and court costs, arising, directly or indirectly, out of Your breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or Your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), the Website, Ltl Bx’s advertising, or any related transaction between You and Ltl Bx shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such matters (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Ltl Bx may change or discontinue the availability of the Website and at any time without prior notice. Ltl Bx reserves the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions for any reason, without notice, and these Terms and Conditions shall automatically terminate in the event that You violate any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein (with prejudice to our accumulated rights against You). In the event of any termination, You will immediately cease use of the Website and will not make any Order.
- These Terms and Conditions are agreed between You and us. No person shall have any rights under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any term of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Ltl Bx reserves the right to charge interest on any late payments at the rate of 7% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England. Interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the extent or scope of such section.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision and will not relieve You from the obligation to comply with such provision.
- You are not permitted to assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract, or deal in any other manner with all or any of Your rights under these Terms and Conditions without our prior express written consent.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Ltl Bx with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).